My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mine d'Or


Hello!

The 10 days swatches of flakies and glitter goodness comes to an end with the last polish of the Birthday club collection. I present to you Mine d'Or (Gold Mine) an orange-goldish (yes I just invented that lol) yellow jelly with opalescent flakies and glitter. It is so sparkly indoors and show its true preciousness when the sun light reflects on the flakies and glitter! Let me know what you think of this one :-) I have been very happy to share my creations with all of you. Thank you so much and don't forget to mark April 1st on your calendar, which is the official date when I will start accepting orders.  I will also keep you updated with more details on how to order. And more bloggers' reviews to come! And on to the pics!

Three coats of Mine d'Or and two coats of Seche vite - Artificial light





Natural light

Sun light

1 comment:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...