My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, March 19, 2012

Ooh La la!!

Ooh La la!! 
Those were the words I exclaimed when I made this polish for my friend Cathy. It was the first of the Birthday club collection to be created, the "original one" so it holds a special place in my heart. Ooh La la!! is a purple jelly with opalescent flakies and glitter. Layered or worn by itself, you will always be surprised of its versality. All pictures show three coats of Ooh La la!! and two coats of Seche vite.

Artificial light





 Natural light

Sun light

What do you think of it? Have a beautiful week :-)

2 comments:

  1. Ohh!!! I really like that one!! Super pretty! I have a lack of good purple's in my collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! Purple blue and green are my all time fav colors

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...