My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

P2 Pearl crackling top coat - Violet fusion


Hey!

I'm late to jump in the bandwagon but I got my first crackles last week in a swap. I did not like the ones from China Glaze or O.P.I. so I waited patiently to received these. They are from the European brand P2 and today, I'm showing you Violet fusion, a purple crackle with gold shimmer. I love it so much! It dried fast and only took one thin coat layered over Besouro. What do you think of it?
All pictures are without top coat

Natural light 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...