My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Up Colors - Cromoterapia (pics heavy)


Hey lovelies!

Well it's my first official mani post, and I have for you a beautiful polish that I got in a swap with my friend Lola from Brazil. It is from the brand Up Colors and Cromoterapia (Chromotherapy) is its name. It is a multichrome that flashes gold, copper, pink, and purple and I will be showing you swatches of it by itself and over black. From my researches, I found out that chromotherapy is a form of medicine in which each color has a therapeutic purpose. I don't know if it is true but I love this polish and it does make me feel happy to see the color changes with each hand movement.

Three coats of Cromoterapia and one coat of Seche vite - All pictures are taken outside under the sun light.







 The following swatches show one coat of Cromoterapia over one coat of Sation Black




This polish is gorgeous and my pictures do not do it justice! I prefer to wear it by itself because the color shifting is more delicate, but you can definitely wear it over a black polish to "save" it and for a more dramatic color shift, since it comes in a 10ml bottle. What do you think of it? 
On another note, I will update you on ordering details of the Birthday club collection this week end. See you tomorrow! I have a lot of those Up Colors to show you :-)

10 comments:

  1. Pretty!! Up Colors, pour l'instant je n'ai essayé que leurs holo mais j'aime beaucoup!

    au fait, j'ai mnt Pinot Noir sur mes ongles, je viens de le poser! Il est magnifique!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci! Les multichromes sont beaux aussi! J'ai hâte de voir Pinot noir je suis sûre que tu le portes magnifiquement!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty color. I like how the color shifts. I like this color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I need to get my hands on a strong duochrome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heart throb that is a goddess color and I MUST own it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you all like it! Up Colors polishes are also available on www.ninjapolish.com and shop.llarowe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I want this!!! NOW!! Multi-chromes are my absolute fav type of polishes!! Thank you for sharing your amazing swatches!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...