My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Up Colors - Mutação (pics heavy)


Good afternoon!

Today, I have for you Mutação, another gorgeous multichrome from the Brazilian brand Up Colors. It shifts from gold to green to crimson to burgundy. It is seriously beautiful over black or by itself. Mutação was very easy to apply and only took two coats to make it fully opaque. I got this polish and lots of beautiful others in a swap, but did not have to mail a package because my buddy was coming in vacation in my city (how lucky am I?) so we did meet in person! It was funny because we did not speak each other language, but also beautiful to share something in common. Great memories!
Prepare to drool! I used to take my pictures with my cellphone, but last week, I got a brand new camera for my brother's birthday and I had to test it :-) All pictures were taken in a natural light setting.

One coat of Mutação over one coat of Sation black









 Two coats of Mutação by itsefl




Do you prefer it over black or by itself? I love both and can't choose lol

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....this polish is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is! my pictures do not do it justice! I'm on a holo and multichrome crave lately

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...