My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Anselm Reyle for Dior - Metallic Silver 072


Hello Lovelies!
Dior and German artist Anselm Reyle worked together on a limited edition line of make up products, including one dazzling camouflage eye shadow palette and five nail polishes. This camouflage themed collection, was inspired by the artist's abstract work and his use of bright colors. I bought Metallic Silver 072 at a Dior booth in Saks 5th Avenue (I *think this collection was only sold there). I was originally looking for a lipstick but the lady I was talking to was rocking Metallic Silver and I couldn't help but to ask her. The rest is history!
Let me tell you that this pretty applies like butter. What you will see is ONE coat without top coat!

Artificial light







I did camouflage accent nail to match the theme of the collection :) with OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window, OPI Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow, Sally Hansen White On, and Nabi Black.



Thanks for reading!

11 comments:

  1. waou, il est magnifique ce vernis! Je le veux maintenant!! *je vais voir s'il est effectivement limité*
    et jolie la déco camouflage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci :) j'ai verifié et il est toujours Disponible sur le site de Dior :)

      Delete
  2. That camo nail is awesome!!! That's a great silver too. I love the finish and how it's not just a plain silver. It's got some depth to it, I love finishes like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Metallic Silver is gorgeous!! And love your camo design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The camo accent nail is really cool! And this is a gorgeous silver. I love the finish and texture it has. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I JUST bought the blue and purple from this collection! And that silver is amazing and now I want that too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your swatches and I love both of them lool, you are such an enabler

      Delete
  6. I loved this polish :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...