My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, April 9, 2012

ASBMF #3: Glitter Sammy


Hello!

First let me say I'm not really a fan of the result of this mani because it did not came out as envisioned. Day 3  of the ASBMF challenge is glitter sandwich. I have never done one so I did some research online and looked into my stash for combinations. I did not have any jellies (need to fix that!) so I went with a sheer polish. I wanted something looking like cookies and cream :) Let me know what you think!



 I started with one coat of OPI Passion, a sheer nude pink that I use for french manis

Natural light

I then added one coat of Cover Band Sticks' N' Stones, a transparent base with different sizes of black and white string, hex glitter, and tiny blue, green, and copper glitter.

Natural light

I finished my sandwich with two coats of OPI Passion and one coat of Seche vite. Here is the final result!

Natural light

Take a look at the amazing manis done by the ladies taking part in this challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Definitely does look like cookies and cream! So jealous of Sticks N' Stones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the idea nis nice and I love how your index and pinky turned out!
    if you don't like it, maybe try with a more opaque base color and then do the rest exactly as you did here and I'm pretty sure it will look great! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm going to get Revlon Royal and try with it :) or just franken a jelly lol

      Delete
  3. I like the final result. I need to get me Sticks N' Stones.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...