My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Leighton Denny Supermauva and whimsical accent nail!


Hello!
I received a nice nail mail from one of my lovely friends in my birthday club, and she got me some brands I have never tried including Disney Villains and this beauty! Leighton Denny is sold in the UK, I have never encountered any of their products in the US. The 12 ml bottle design is superb, I just love how its elegant shape makes it stand out in my stash. Supermauva is a greyish mauve with purple shimmer. It applied smoothly in two easy coats. I did an accent nail with Revlon Whimsical, a pastel blue jelly base with pink, turquoise, and blue glitter. Enjoy!
All swatches show two coats of Supermauva and one coat of Seche vite.

Natural light







13 comments:

  1. That's a really gorgeous combo. I love the copper with pale blue and purple. Very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love your accent nail, so so so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this. i have whimsical but as of today it is still untried. now i may have to dig it out. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! It looks so lovely with Whimsical on top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh! I love the Whimsical with the purple base! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot ladies! Whimsical will sparkle any mani, that's why I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Leighton Denny's polishes. Your Planet or Mine? is a wonderful oilspill duochrome frome the same collection as Supermauva. Your mani makes me want it even more than I did before!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I googled Your Planet or Mine? and it's beautiful! on to my wishlist lol

      Delete
  8. This is so pretty. I'm digging how subtle the accent nail is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! I really love whimsical over the gray! It looks great, I should try this sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, do try and share it with me i'll be happy to see it :)

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...