My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, April 2, 2012

Up Colors Holographics - Part 3 of 4 (Pinks)


Good evening lovelies!

I'm sorry I have not been posting manis lately because I have been so busy with the shop opening. I really want to say thank you so much, you made it a success and a great experience :-) To make up for this little absence, I will have the final parts of the Up Colors holographic collection. Part 3 is about the pinks and nudes and I love them all. All pictures show two coats of the polish and one coat of Seche vite.


Rosa prisma is a nude holo that is really discreet, I like it this way because it is work appropriate

Natural light

 Artificial light

Flash

 Sun light


Brilho rosa is a dusty pink linear holo. Another "passe partout" color that fits right for any occasion.

Natural light

Artificial light

Flash

Sun light


Rosa star is a bright fuchsia with linear holographic particles that is so vibrant it won't disappoint you!

Natural light

 Artificial light

 Flash

Sun light

Which one is your fave? See you in a little for the last part of the collection!

2 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...