My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Sunday, April 8, 2012

W7 Metallic Planets collection - Part 1


Hello!

I discovered a new brand thanks to my friend Cathy in my bday group. We did a swap and she sent me the whole duochrome collection of the UK brand W7. The collection is called Metallic Planets and is comprised of 6 duochromes named after 6 planets of the solar system. They come in 15ml bottles shaped like the OPI ones. Today I'm showing you Metallic Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus. All swatches show two coats of the polish and one coat on the ring finger that has black underneath, topped with the W7 Diamond top coat.

Family pic :)
Metallic Mercury, Jupiter, Neptune, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Diamond top coat


Metallic Mercury, Jupiter, Neptune


Metallic Mercury is dark base with gold and purple duochrome glass flecks. Formula was nice and went smooth. Here is it with the Diamond Top Coat, which adds a glossy finish to it and dries fast.

Artificial light



Metallic Jupiter has blue and purple duochrome glass flecks. It has the same kind of formula and finish as Metallic Mercury, but in a darker base.

Natural light



Metallic Neptune is a shimmer duochrome that shifts from blue/green to purple. It was really hard to capture the purple and I'm sorry that it does not show on my nails.

Natural light



I love this collection so far, it is so eclectic with glass flecks and shimmers. I can't wait to try the others.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous collection, can't wait to see the rest of the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning!!! Can't wait to see the rest =) I have a few of these just waiting to be swatched, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes that's what I said too! lool I'm glad you like them too

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...