My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, October 12, 2012

Guest Post at Sparkly Vernis

Hellooooo!

I’m doing a guest post for Alexandra at Sparkly Vernis, so please head over there to see what I did. Of course it’s related to breast cancer awareness, a cause dear to my heart.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!
Saluuuut!

Je suis invitée sur le blog d’Alexandra à Sparkly Vernis, donc s'il vous plaît faites y un tour pour voir de quoi il s’agit. Bien sûr, c'est lié à la sensibilisation au cancer du sein, une cause qui me tient à coeur.

Merci et passez une  merveilleuse journée!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...