My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gold and Black Abstract nails

Hello!

I hope you are having a nice day. Mine is kind of boring so I put a special polish to cheer me up. I had received Layla Softouch 02 as a bday club gift. It's opaque in two coats and covers your nail with a glittery gold. The beauty of this polish is in its finish: it dries very fast with a matte/soft/non-glossy finish. I also did a saran nail art with Wet N Wild Black Creme on my ring finger.
So have you tried the softouch effect? What do you think of it? Thanks for reading!


Coucou!

J'espère que vous passez une bonne journée. La mienne est plutôt molle donc j'ai mis un vernis spécial pour me remonter le moral. J'avais reçu Layla Softouch 02 comme cadeau de mon club d'annif. Il est opaque en deux couches et couvre votre ongle avec une teinte or scintillante. La beauté de ce vernis est dans sa finition: il sèche très rapidement avec une finition mate/non brillante. J'ai aussi fait du saran nail art avec Wet N Wild Noir Crème sur mon annulaire.
Avez-vous déjà essayé l'effet softouch? Qu'en pensez-vous? Merci de me lire!

Without top coat/ sans top coat



With top coat/ avec top coat

2 comments:

  1. I only recently got my very first trip to a city that has an ULTA store and I found they had a really small group of Layla polishes. Nothing too exciting there but I wanted to try this brand so I looked carefully and picked 2...surprised me as one was a textured polish in this soft touch line. I normally am not much into textures but this one is very soft like the name says. It feels more like felt than anything else I can think of and it does not bother me to have it on, though I do put a clear topper over it in less then 24 hrs after putting it on because I want to see the goodies it has and also try to keep it on longer which it won't stay that long on me without a topper. I have the 05 shade that is a coral pink with a ton of gold in it. It's different than anything I have

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad that I'm not in the us anymore I would have wanted to try more soft ouch colors :(

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...