My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Friday, January 4, 2013

K's Special Fridays #22 - You Blue My Mind & Green With Envy

Wassup ladies,
Today I have for you two special polishes that I created some time ago but didn't get to try until now. You Blue My Mind is a dark blue holo polish and was inspired by my boyfriend (blue is his fav color) and I made Green With Envy just because there are not enough green holos so I wanted a unique one (just as Dusty Hunt and Mojito). Hope you like it and let me know your favorite! Pictures show 2 coats of You Blue My Mind and 3 coats of Green With Envy with top coat. Thank you!
Wassup les filles,
Aujourd'hui j'ai deux vernis spéciaux que j'ai créés il y a un moment, mais que je n'ai pu essayer que maintenant. You Blue My Mind est un vernis bleu foncé holographique inspiré par mon copain (sa couleur préférée est le bleu) et j'ai fait Green With Envy parce qu'il n y a pas assez de vernis holos verts donc j'en voulais un unique (tout comme Dusty Hunt et Mojito). J’espère que vous aimez et dites moi celui que vous préférez  Les photos montrent 2 couches de You Blue My Mind et 3 de Green With Envy avec top coat. Merci!

Sun light/ lumière du soleil




Flash

Sun light/ lumière du soleil


Flash

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Green With Envy is so beautiful! Unique too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I really like it too :) i'm experimenting greens lol

      Delete
  2. They are both so beautiful. I'm certainly partial to the blue, but the green is fabulous too! Gorgeously done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karine, both are soooo amazing. It's hard to decide but I have to go with You blue my mind and you certainly did :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks a lot! I have to say that mine is GWE lool

      Delete
  4. Karine!! These are great!! I love them both, but You Blue My Mind is my favorite! Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...