My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Swimsuit Inspired Nail Art

Hey lovelies!
I hope you are having a nice day. My best friend got herself a gorgeous swimsuit that inspired me to do this nail art. I just like how colorful and fun it is. On to the pics!

Salut mes beautés!
J'espère que vous passez une bonne journée. Ma meilleure amie a dégoté un maillot de bain magnifique qui m'a inspiré à faire ce nail art. J'aime la façon dont il est coloré et fun. Place aux photos!






7 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...