My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Monday, March 4, 2013

Matte vs Glossy French Manicure

Hey lovelies!
As I told you before, I started a new job and I'm restricting myself to plain nail polish shades, and it's boring lol. So I decided to find ways to spice my manicures up without getting into nail art. I had always wanted to try the matte/glossy trend and I used Essie Matte About You, Wet N Wild Black Creme, and Seche vite. What do you think of it?
Hey mes beautés!
Comme je vous l'ai dit auparavant, j'ai commencé un nouvel emploi et je limitais aux vernis unis, et c'est assez ennuyant lol. J'ai donc décidé de trouver des moyens pour pimenter mes manucures sans faire du nail art. J'ai toujours eu envie d'essayer la tendance mat /brillant alors j'ai utilisé Essie Matte About You, Wet N Wild Noir Creme, et Seche Vite. Qu'en pensez-vous?

 Sun light / lumière du soleil



Natural light/ lumière naturelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...