My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Saturday, March 23, 2013

OPI - Did It On Em (Nicki Minaj Collection)

Hello
Did It On Em is not my favorite song of Nicki Minaj, and I even think OPI should have chosen Moment 4 Life as an inspirational drive for this special color. It is completely opaque in 2 coats. Add your Seche Vite and you will have a vibrant creamy chartreuse green. It is a very unique color that looks great on my skintone. And since it's summer all year on my side of the globe, I don't mind wearing it anytime I want to. What do you think of it? Thanks for reading!


Bonjour
Did It On Em n'est pas ma chanson préférée de Nicki Minaj, et je pense même que OPI aurait du choisir Moment 4 Life comme inspiration pour cette couleur particulière. Elle est complètement opaque en 2 couches. Ajoutez votre Seche Vite et vous aurez un vert chartreuse crémeux et vibrant. C'est une couleur unique qui va bien avec mon teint. Et puisque c'est l'été toute l'année de mon côté du globe, je ne me lasse pas de la porter. Qu'en pensez-vous? Merci de me lire!
Sun light / lumière du soleil





4 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...