My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pink Drips

Good morning y'all,
I had the white on white stamping manicure for a moment and was getting tired of it. Does it happen to you too to quickly lose interest in a nail art you did a few days ago? That happens to me all the time lol. Anyway, I took one of my mom's polish and proceeded to do a dripping nail art on my not so old mani. I'm proud of the result as it is the first time I'm trying it. Hope you like it too! 

What I used: Mac Cream Steamy over my old manicure
Bonjour à toutes,
J'avais mon stamping de vernis blanc sur blanc pendant un moment et en avais dejà marre. Est-ce qu'il vous arrive aussi de vous ennuyer d'un nail art que vous avez fait il ya quelques jours? Ca m'arrive tout le temps lol. Peu importe, j'ai pris un des vernis de ma maman pour faire un nail art dégoulinant sur ma vieille mani. Je suis assez fière du résultat parce que c'est la première fois que j'essaie ce type de nail art. J'espère que vous aimerez aussi!

Ce que j'ai utilisé: Mac Cream Steamy au dessus de ma vieille manucure





5 comments:

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...