My lovely readers/ Mes superbes lectrices

Thursday, September 12, 2013

H&M - Jo Is In The House


Morning
My bestie went in vacation in Paris and knowing my nail polish interest, she brought me back some goodies. Jo Is In The House by H&M is one of them. It's a coarse holographic topcoat, but can also be worn by itself and give you the disco ball look. I decided to wear in as an accent nail. I hope you like it!



Bonjour
Ma meilleure amie est allée en vacances à Paris et connaissant mon intérêt pour les vernis à ongles, m'a ramené quelques cadeaux. Jo Is In The House de H&M est l'un d'entre eux. C'est un vernis à paillettes holographiques qui peut être utilisé comme top coat, et qui peut aussi être mis seul et donner l'apparence d'une boule disco. J'ai décidé de le porter sur un seul doigt. J'espère que vous aimez!






2 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty glitter, and what you made with it is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pics don't even do it justice! But I'm glad you like it :)

      Delete

I love to read all of your comments and try my best to answer to most of them. Thank you so much so making this blog lively and following its journey :) please do not spam with your blog address. I will be glad to check it if you send me an email :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...